VINTELOPER 2018 Touriga
THIS WINE ONLY REALLY NEEDS ONE WORD. DELICIOUS.
WHERE IT COMES FROM
- Single Vineyard.
- 25-year-old vines.
- Grown by Peter & Vicky Widdop
- Region: Langhorne Creek
- Just 1km from Lake Alexandrina this vineyard is heavily maritime influenced.
WHAT WE DID TO IT
- Allowed wild yeast to do their thing.
- Left in contact with skins for 11 days
- let the wine mature in French Oak for 11 months
- Label Art: @shazhong
WHAT WE MATCH IT WITH
- This is absolutely the easiest wine to match with food.
- From Charcuterie to Slow Cooked Lamb to Chocolate.
- It's the wine we suggest you have open every night of the week.
- TOP GOLD - Royal Adelaide Wine Show 2019
- GOLD Medal - Langhorne Creek Wine Show 2019
- It's got pedigree too. The 2016 vintage was a Trophy and multiple Gold Medal winner.